Seed Planting Tools
I HIGHLY recommend you grow organically without chemicals ALSO save useful content from online sources to your personal device so you can access it even if you don't have internet...
- Hardiness Zone Map - https://planthardiness.ars.usda.gov/PHZMWeb/ - This is important because certain plants can only survive in certain temperature zones. If it gets to cold it will kill the plants roots.
- Seed Planting Schedule Calculator - https://www.johnnyseeds.com/growers-library/seed-planting-schedule-calculator.html - Enter Last Spring Frost Date for your area.
- Find your Areas Frost Dates - https://www.almanac.com/gardening/frostdates - Enter your zip code to find your number of average days for your Growing Season, "Last Spring Frost" and "First Fall Frost".
- Save Online Videos to your Device - https://www.savethevideo.com - Have access to videos offline.
- 60 Free Seed Catalogs Paper Copy and / or Online Digital Copies - https://www.thespruce.com/free-seed-catalogs-1357756